Share your Miracles              About WowMiracles              But, Where's my Miracles ?       

April 1, 2011

Today's Miracles

Share your Miracles on the comment box below :)
or on www.twitter.com/wowmiracles


Miracles
-v- My parents were in a car accident on a highway

It doesn't seem like anyone would help & an ambulance is hours away
But a car stopped, a mother and his son took my parents to a hospital
and stayed there till my parents were taken care of
They were Angels saving my parents
My WowMiracle

.........................
-v- By miracle, I got a scholarship to Milan, Italy
.........................
-v- I was sleeping & suddenly woke up and I saw a scorpion on the wall behind the TV
I'm a heavy sleeper & I never suddenly wake up in the middle of the night, let alone to focus right away to the wall
. I think 'someone' woke me up :)

.........................
-v- When I was a kid, me and my mom missed our flight and we were stranded at the airport without cash & we needed to get on the next flight out.
A woman suddenly approached and asked what was wrong and she offered to lend us money.
Just like that. :)
One of my WowMiracles
.........................

-v- Miracle was the first time I saw my newborn baby niece.
It was the greatest feeling in the world !!

.........................


3 comments:

Poronchi Ninja Puppy said...

Chika, my 13 year old poodle had to undergo 2 surgeries for her mammary tumor. I was so scared, but she survived both :) My WowMiracles

Anonymous said...

I'm not the most outgoing student and when I was in Italy, I felt so alone & I thought I was going to spend the whole month feeling lonely. One day, suddenly this 2 girls approached me and they kept me company for 1 month.
My tiny WowMiracle

HealthyRainbow.net said...

I was on my way to my campus, and my driver felt something was "weird" with the car, so he pulled over on the side of the highway to check the car.
Just as we stopped, the front wheel of the car rolled away.
If we hadn't stopped, we would've been in a car accident. True Story.
One of my WowMiracles

Post a Comment